Orthopaedic trauma conditions include fractures and dislocations as well as severe soft tissue injuries caused by sports injuries or traumatic events. OSV surgeons treat a full range of these conditions including fractures of the bones to all upper and lower limbs.
Fractures can happen in a variety of ways. Most fractures are due to trauma, with others due to pathological conditions or overuse. Trauma can vary from high energy injuries such as motor vehicle accidents to low energy injuries such as simple falls.
Surgery & Treatments
- Achilles Tendon Ruptures – Acute
- Hamstring Tendon Ruptures – Acute
- Biceps Tendon Ruptures – Acute
- Foot and Ankle fractures
- Tibia plateau (knee) fractures
- Patella Fractures
- Fractured Neck of Femur
- Wrist (distal Radius) fractures
- Elbow Fractures
- Proximal Humerus (Shoulder) fractures
- Clavicle Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Pathological Fractures
- Infected Fractures
- Fine Wire Circular (Taylor Spatial) Frames
Fact Sheet Downloads
Fractures & Trauma Surgeons
See all our highly qualified surgeons in this field.