A functional hand and fingers is something most of us take for granted, that is, until it becomes affected by injury or disease.
The main symptoms people present with are pain, loss of function, and deformity. OSV surgeons provide comprehensive evaluation and management for a wide range of hand, wrist, and elbow conditions.
Common injuries and conditions include fractures, dislocations, ligament and tendon damage, arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Dupuytren’s Disease.
Surgery & Treatments
- Wrist arthroscopy & TFCC pathology
- Wrist instabilities (scapholunate, lunotriquetral, midcarpal)
- Thumb & finger joint arthroscopy
- Carpal tunnel release & nerve compression syndromes
- Arthritis surgery including joint replacement
- Hand & wrist trauma
- Wrist fractures
- Ligament Injuries
- Scaphoid Fractures
- Metacarpal and finger fractures
- Tendon lacerations and avulsions
- Dupuytren's release
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Elbow trauma